Studies Relating to the Davidic Servant
The Davidic Servant is to Mormonism what Jesus Christ
was to Judaism. A Messianic mission of Father, Immanuel among the Gentiles
who reject this branch prophet.
for a Lonely Traveler Award
Essay > Finding
the ONE Mighty and Strong -- Tendency of those called after the order
of the Davidic Servant to think their ministry is the ultimate; need to work
as a team.
e f i n i t i o n
Things > Lexicon of
Life > Davidic Servant
|Davidic Servant (also Branch
Prophet, One Mighty and Strong; see also Messiah,
- (1) Those who function in the order of the
Davidic Servant, making up the quorum of 144,000.
- (2) A servant of God who cries repentance to the
Lord's latter-day people who have lapsed into apostasy from their
destined mission to establish the kingdom of God on the earth. He
will be marred by them and then healed by the Lord in conjunction
with a marvelous deliverance of an awakened remnant who will build
- (3) The Davidic Servant will be to the Mormons
what Joseph Smith was to Christianity and what Jesus Christ was to
the Jews and what Moses was to Paganism -- a quantum leap forward;
new wine, unfit for old bottles.
- (4) The Davidic Servant is a Messianic role of
the Father, who is one with the Son, who came among the Jews.
for OMS Job - humorous spoof
- Mainstream LDS/Christian Paradigm
- Davidic King = Jesus Christ
of Mainstream LDS Perspective
- Includes definitions from Bruce R. McConkie,
Encyclopedia of Mormonism, Religious Studies Monograph Series.
- See why even the more enlightened Mormons are not looking for
this new ministry among them and are thus gearing up to reject
that ministry as it comes in their midst.
- The Christians are especially ignorant about such a ministry and
will not be as accountable for the rejection because they do not sin
against as great of light.
- The Jews still haven't accepted the first Messianic advent.
They certainly are not going to acknowledge this one until it is
said and done.
- Mainstream Says: One Mighty and Strong = Historical, not
One Mighty and Strong: His Identity, Timing, Duties and Location
- "As one investigates the circumstances surrounding the letter
from which section 85 was taken, it becomes quite obvious that the
activities of one mighty and strong are for Independence, Jackson
County, Missouri and the establishment of the Church, the Temple and
the law of consecration there."
- Forerunner Books Regarding Davidic Servant by Avraham Gileadi
- The Literary Message of Isaiah
- The End from the Beginning: The Apocalyptic Vision of Isaiah
- The Last Days : Types and Shadows from the Bible and the Book of
More Advanced Studies
- Books on the Subject (portions of truth)
- Alternate Paradigms
- One Mighty and Strong Claimants/Candidates
- Gordon B. Hinckley - according to a secretive movement called Laneshine.
- Jared Smith
- claims to be the mouthpiece for the Elijah mission of the angel John
- sample of a person who stridently claims to be the one, and has
apostle followers and a church; but is more a throwback to cult
C. Davis; [reply]
- Many, many more.
Greater Things Studies
Church of the Firstborn
The Davidic Servant ministry will be to the establishment of the kingdom of
God on earth with its Church of the Firstborn what Joseph Smith was to
Mormonism and the governmental council of 50, what Jesus Christ was to
Christianity, what Moses was to Judaism.
Page posted by SDA
on September 2, 1999
Page last updated on March 06, 2013
visits since January 2, 2011